Sunday, July 24, 2011

Slice of Shoreview

Every year there is a party and a parade for the Slice of Shoreview. This year me and my sister got to be in the parade with the Girl Scouts.


Unfortunately, there was no parade because it was pouring rain, and right when they cancelled it the sun came out and the day was beautiful. Lucky for me, I got to keep the candy I was going to pass out.

Later I invited my friend to go to the party with me. We had an awesome time. We got free stuff, got to go in a super jump, and got to watch Dock Dogs (my other friend's dog was in the competition). There were games, and at some of the booths they gave away candy and pie.



After a little while we went to the fire station and got to spray fire hoses on a pretend fire and got to go in the fire trucks and a safety demonstration house.





After that we got a whole bag of kettle corn and watched the talent show, and saw a K9 show. After 3 hours of fun it was time to go home and relax.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds like a lot of fun. I love the pictures. Love you. Grandma L

    ReplyDelete