Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Day


My thoughts about Easter is that it is AWESOME!

On the night before Easter we were dyeing Easter eggs. We made all different colors some of them were rainbow (in the picture some of them were pretty basic but trust me the rest were colorful.) We even decorated them with glitter.



The next day the Easter bunny came ;). We each got over 50 jellybeans, chocolate eggs, Reese's pieces pastel eggs, Fluffy Stuff Cotton Tails ( which is cotton candy.) We each got clothes, mine were a peace sign shirt and sweatshirt. Jr.Princess got a cupcake shirt and a pair of pink pants. I also got a bead kit, and Jr.Princess got a prank kit.



This year the Easter bunny was crafty,he gave us clues, which would lead us to more clues then our Easter basket.One of mine was :

If your thinking is swift you'll find the basket soon.
I tailored these questions so you can finish by noon.
If you're fearless you surely will arrive at the scene,
If you stop to breath it might take 'til you're fifteen.


I knew that this was going to be all about Taylor Swift when I read the first line.That made made me think of things that I have of Taylor Swift and I have a CD of her,so I ran to my CD.


This is a picture of Jr.Princess right after she found an egg.





Once Jr.Princess found her basket in a fort, in our backyard she go a bunch of things plus a note for me. Which had my first clue with it which lead me to my basket in the van! A couple hours later our neighbor brought us big chocolate bunnies.


I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment